Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews Reviews and Evaluation
There are now literally hundreds and hundreds of medicinal dog chews and treats available in the market. While this means more options for you to choose from, it may also mean a higher likelihood of you being confused. This is why it is important for you to get as much information as you possibly can, prior to making a purchase. So in this Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews review, we hope to provide you with the details you need to make the right choice.
Anxious dogs are even more sensitive to many things around them. This can cause them severe stress, high levels of excitement, or too much turmoil. Fortunately, there are products that can help them counter these emotions and behaviors, such as dog chews. And to make the results even better, pet owners should consider investing in pet treats that contain relaxing and calming elements.
An example of this is the Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews, which is being touted as an ideal product for dogs dealing with any of the above-mentioned problems.
If your beloved canine pal is suffering from separation anxiety, stress due to travelling, hyperactivity caused by other factors, you may want to take a closer look at this product from Vetri Science. In this Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews review, we will provide you with the information you need to determine if it is the right treat for you to get your hound.
Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews Reviews
This Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews is said to be a product designed to provide canines with calming support, while it also works as a stress-reliever. As a result, pooches who are experiencing behavioral issues, such as anxiety, hyperactivity, excessive barking, trembling, shivering, or lack of appetite can make their way back to being healthy and having normal energy levels.
This Vetri Science offering is being recommended for the consumption of dogs that have been exposed to a variety of increased environmental-related stressors. These may be in the form of long travels, visits to the veterinarian, bathing and gooming, and thunderstorms. There are many other types of stressful situations that can render dogs having changes in their behavior, all of which are said to be helped by these chews from Vetri Science.
A Quick Product Overview
The VetriScience Composure Dog Chews make use of a formula based on the properties of three ingredients touted to have calming and relaxing effects. Together, these key components are said to provide optimal support in terms of relaxing and calming dogs with behavioral issues, with the assurance that the energy levels or the personality of the pooch is not affected.
Directions for Use
The dosage of the chews you are going to give our canine pal is dependent on the weight and the size of your dog. Below is a guideline that you can use.
- For dogs weighing 26 to 50 pounds – One chew on a daily basis.
- For dogs weighing 51 to 100 pounds – Two chews on a daily basis.
- For dogs weighing more than 100 pounds – Three chews on a daily basis.
You can give your pet the chews once in the morning and once in the afternoon, or if you think your dog is going to benefit from more, you can go ahead and increase the dosage. According to the manufacturing company, for dogs going through extremely elevated stress levels, it is safe to double, even triple the recommended dosage.
As mentioned above, there are three main ingredients that comprise the VetriScience Composure Dog Chews. These are the active ingredients contained in each chew that you should be aware of:
- Thiamine, in the form of Vitamin B1(134 mg)
- C3, or the Colostrum Calming Complex (22 mg)
- L-Theanine, in the form of Suntheanine brand (21 mg)
As for the rest of the ingredients used in the manufacturing of these calming dog chews, here they are:
- Brewers Yeast
- Calcium Sulfate
- Canola Oil
- Chicken Liver Flavor
- Citric Acid
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Propionic Acid
- Rosemary Extract
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Alginate
- Soy Lecithin
- Vegetable Oil
If your pooch is suffering from any of the behavioral problems discussed above, you may want to give this product a try. You may also choose to give it to your dog as a way to prevent issues in the event that you are going to take him/her to a trip or if you need to be away for quite some time.
Probably the most attractive feature of the VetriScience Composure Dog Chews is it’s three-fold active ingredient combination. According to the manufacturer, these active ingredients perform the following actions:
- C3 Colostrum Calming Complex. Provides support for the reduction of stress levels while improving cognitive functions.
- L-Theanine. This ingredient aids in the production of other essential amino acids so that specific neurotransmitters are brought back to balance.
- Thiamine. The B vitamin content of these chews has properties that positively benefit the central nervous system, and as a result, helps calm down anxious and stressed animals.
Here are some of the good aspects that we found this VetriScience offering to have:
- Many pet owners have good things to say about the product, stating that their dogs have responded well to the treats.
- The all natural ingredients used in the manufacturing of these pet chews are a plus, especially for pet owners who implement strict diet regimens for their pooches.
- If a more natural method is what you want for your dog to be relieved of his/her anxiety and stress, then this product from VetriScience may be a good choice.
As for the not-so-good aspects of the dog chews, here are a couple of them:
- Not every review you will find about the product is positive, so make sure to read as many comments as you can from real users.
- It may also take more than the recommended dosage for the results to become noticeable.
All in all though, our conclusion in this Vetri Science Composure Dog Chews review is quite positive: it has a price that you no doubt, can afford. In addition, the considerable number of positive things that other pet owners have to say about it may be taken as a sign that it can also work for your canine pal.