Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque Reviews and Informational Product Summary
Some of the most common skin care products that many men and women incorporate in their daily regimen are clay masques. It is believed that such products can cleanse the skin of the dirt, dust, and other harmful elements that have accumulated on and in it during the day. One brand that promises such benefits with its Clarifying Clay Masque is Skinceuticals. This is also what many other Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque reviews have to say.
But is it true that this particular Skinceuticals product can really eliminate and get rid of all these things in order to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin? This is a question that this Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque review aims to answer for you. In this skin care product review, we will provide you with an in-depth discussion of the clay masque from Skinceuticals. We hope that we will be able to assist you in making the right decision.
According to the manufacturing company, the Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque is a ‘non-drying, deep pore-cleansing, skin-refining masque’. It is said to be a combination of two different types of earth clays, namely: kaolin and bentonite. Many skin care experts and consumers believe that these two are the highest quality clays available today.
In addition to these ingredients, the skin care product also features other minerals and botanicals designed to help soothe and calm the skin. A top notch hydroxy acid is also a major component of the product, which is used in order to gently exfoliate the skin.
All in all, the manufacturer, as well as several other consumer Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque reviews highlights the following features the skin care product is touted to possess:
- An effective exfoliating clay masque, thanks to its hydroxy acid blend
- Provides a way for consumers to safely and naturally decongest their spores, lift and get rid of impurities, as well as remove unnecessary and unwanted excess oils from the skin
- Leaves the skin soothed and calmed, with its aloe and chamomile contents
- Is perfect for anyone who has the following skin types: normal, oily, and/or combination skin
- Leaves the skin not only looking healthy, but definitely also purified and fresher
- The product is made in the United States
The Components that Go Into the Skinceuticals Clarifying Masque
Since the ingredients are the aspects responsible of dictating whether a skin care product really works or not, it is crucial for you to learn more about the components that go into the Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque. By taking the time to know exactly what these ingredients are, you will be able to have a clearer picture if it can really do what the manufacturing company claims it can.
As for the active ingredients, the following are what comprise this Clarifying Clay Masque from Skinceuticals:
- 5% Mixed Hydroxy Acids – This blend includes citric, lactic, glycolic, malic, and tartaric acids which all work synergistically together in order to gently and safely exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells.
- Bentonite and Kaolin Clays – These are considered to be the world’s most natural and beneficial earthen clays that have been found to assist in the clarification of the skin, while they also help absorb unnecessary excess oil. As an added bonus, unwanted shine is also reduced.
- Aloe and Chamomile – These two ingredients have long since been found to have anti-inflammatory properties, which then helps calm and soothe the skin, particularly hypersensitive skin.
Directions for Use, Recommended Dosage, and Product Warning
One of the best aspects that we have found the Clarifying Clay Masque to have is the fact that it is easy to use and apply. You just have to make sure that you apply it on your face that has been cleaned as well. Leave the masque on for about ten to 15 minutes. If you are expecting the masque to become hard soon after, don’t, as it will not. After the suggested time frame, just rinse it off with clean warm water. Pat your face dry.
The manufacturing company also recommends that the product be used at least once a week so that accumulated dead skin cells will be optimally eliminated.
One other thing that you should know and is not discussed in many of the Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque reviews we have found online is that you should, at all costs, avoid applying the skin care product on your eye and lip area.
Pros and Cons of the Clarifying Clay Masque from Skinceuticals
Since we are almost done with this Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque review, let us give you the results of the review and the research that we have done on the product. Of course, like most other skin care product reviews for this Skinceuticals offering, we found a lot of good things about it. However, it is not perfect.
So here are the pros and cons that we found the Clarifying Clay Masque to have.
What’s Good about It
o Many reviews that have been written by real consumers report how happy and satisfied they are with the product
o It has been reviewed and rated highly by other third party websites known for their stringent quality standards
o Excels in skin refining, pore cleansing, and oil reduction
o All in all, does what its manufacturer claims it can
What’s Not to Like about It
o For more than $50, and that does not include shipping and handling, the rate it is being offered for may be considered a little too pricey
o Like most other skin care products, in order for optimal results to be achieved, the Clarifying Clay Masque should be used as along with other Skinceuticals products