Shikai Borage DiabetiCare Foot Cream Gets a Closer Look from our Experts
Maintaining an excellent foot care routine is crucial among people suffering from Diabetes. Foot care among diabetics is of extreme importance as this disease is known to cause a variety of foot-related complications. In addition, as diabetics are more susceptible to infection, they are more likely to develop foot infections which then lead to far more serious problems. But as the adage goes, prevention is better than cure. The only way to achieve good routine foot care is by using a lotion that was developed to specifically address the foot care concerns of diabetics. One such product that you can integrate into your diabetic foot care plan is the Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream.
Read on to find out more about Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream!
Foot Care Among Diabetics
Minor wounds and small cuts on the foot is not a problem if you have normal blood sugar levels and insulin production. However among diabetics, even every small ulcers have the potential to become a major health problem. Diabetics suffer from extremely slow healing process due to their condition. If you are a diabetic and not careful, even the smallest of wounds quickly develops into serious infection, or at worst, a condition that may require for legs to be amputated altogether. If you are a diabetic, you can still avoid all of these things from happening by use of Shikai Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream.
Caring for the feet among diabetics only has small differences when compared to that of those without the condition. It is not a difficult routine to incorporate into your lifestyle, as skincare is quite straightforward and simple altogether. Here is one of the most important guideline on how you can take care of your feet if you are suffering from Diabetes:
– Always check your feet for nicks, bumps, cuts, and small wounds. This should be done on a daily basis, especially if you are still enjoying a rather active lifestyle. Bear in mind that among diabetics, pain is a poor indicator for the presence of wounds. This is for the fact that people diagnosed with diabetes are more at risk of developing diabetic neuropathy, that which refers to nerve damage as a result of abnormal blood sugar levels. You may already have a bleeding wound on your heels and yet you may not feel it as the nerves on your feet are already damaged.
If you detect and identify any signs of nerve damage and presence of wound in your feet, it is recommended that you seek the professional assistance of a doctor right away to avoid complications.
Make sure that each and every cut, graze or break of skin is appropriately protected from any possible infection or invasion. Furthermore, notify your doctor additional advice when it comes to taking care of the feet.
Shikai Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream Reviews
The use of Shikai Borage DiabetiCare Foot cream is an excellent means by which you can provide short-term but effective relief to severely dry and damaged skin. This skincare product aims to help on keeping the skin healthy and supper all the time. The formulation does this with the help of high concentration of essential fatty acids such as Omega 6- a nutrient, clinically proven to improve skin cells. The Borage DiabetiCare Foot Cream not only treats dryness issues, but it also helps in the production of skin cells so your feet can retain ideal levels of moisture. By maintaining sufficient amounts of hydration, you are to prevent the occurrence of dry skin altogether.
Shikaki Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream is an excellent option for retaining moisture in the skin to prevent and treat dryness even with diabetes.
Click Here to Compare with the Best Foot Creams for Dry Skin
The Shikaki Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream addresses and treats the most fundamental cause of dry skin in diabetics by continuous supply of OMEGA-6 oils directly to skin cells.
This nonprescription, clinically-proven, fragrance-free formula does not irritation the skin. Borage oil has been revealed to the richest known source of GLA at 24%. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the borage plant, a wildflower plant commonly known as the blue starflower has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal benefits.
Due to the remarkable GLA concentration in Shikaki Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream, borage oil is used as the fundamental ingredient not only in DiabeticCare Foot Cream but across other skincare products under this formulations.
Unique Qualities and Benefits of Shikai Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream:
– Free of latex or other similar ingredients
– The process of rejuvenation as a result of application of Borage Foot Cream daily prevents future dryness
– With regular use, you are sure to develop healthy looking, suppler, an smoother feet
– The lack of fragrance in Borage Diabeticare Foot Cream is highly recommended for diabetes as strong fragrances may cause redness itching, and irritation.
– Aloe Vera is the perfect source of safe hydration for those with diabetes
– Glycerine for increased moisture
– Stearate for its emulsifying quality
– Jojoba Oil for intense hydration
– Borage Seed Oil
– Vitamin E
– Tocopherol Acetate
– Shea butter
– Vitamin C
– All ingredients haven been verified to be 100% safe for diabetics
– The blend of moisturizer does not cause breakout, which may lead to wound formation and development
– Easy to apply
– Fairly expensive than traditional foot creams on the market, but considering the fact that it was developed to promote the feet of people with diabetes, it is but a small price to pay in exchange for healthy feet