A Closer look at the Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit
We all desire to maintain clear and beautiful skin. Unfortunately, life happens and with it is a slew of factors which contribute to the skin’s deterioration through the years. A hectic schedule, stress, and pollution are just some of the elements which make the skin develop imperfections, one of which is skin discoloration. Uneven skin tone, freckles, acne scars, dark spots, and dark patches are just some of the many skin discolorations women have to deal with on a daily basis. Commonly, these issues are resolved by use of concealers and makeup, products that can only deliver short-term skin correcting qualities. What is worse is the fact that these skincare offerings create long-term damage to the skin. In terms of permanent treatment, the only proven way to get rid of these imperfections is through the use of Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit.
This Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit reviews is design to inform curious readers like you on how this remarkable set of skincare products even out skin so you can reveal softer and smoother face.
Clinique has been around for many decades now and is one of the most-trusted names in the beauty and skincare markets. Hollywood celebrities and A-listers all turn to Clinique for superior-quality skincare that can target a host of skincare problems to satisfy your needs.
Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit Reviews
The Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit is a complete skincare system that addresses the issues of hyperpigmentation. This condition is known to be caused by a myriad of factors which include genetics, hormonal imbalance, stress, sun damage, unhealthy lifestyle, aging, and the use of the wrong type of skincare. Clnique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit aims to treat all these causes so you can reveal clearer, brighter, and even skin.
The uneven skin tone correction system of Clinique is made up of the following products:
– Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
– Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20
– Day Scrub Cream
The skin solutions kit come in travel sizes ranging between 0.5 oz and 1.0 oz in weight. The skin tone correcting products are stylishly packaged in a cosmetic pouch, thus enabling women to carry their skincare paraphernalia with them anywhere they go.
Click Here to Compare Skin Tone Solutions Kit with the Best Skin Tone Creams
The most popular and best-selling across all of these products is Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. Based on Skin Tone Corrector Reviews, this formula is comparable to prescription-grade skin care correction, thus it is proven to visibly reduce dark spots up to 58% in just 4 months. The moisturizer on the other hand features SPF20 that promises to brighten, hydrate, and protect the skin while other skincare products included in the system works their magic in smoothing out the skin.
The Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit is the company’s answer to the high demand for a complete skin tone correction system that actually works. It claims that these products can virtually erase discolorations and dark patches to reveal skin tone that is significantly clearer and healthier in just 4 weeks. The lightweight formulations within the system works by minimizing the visible effects of photo-aging, natural aging process, stress, and acne marks among many others.
As part of an overall skincare routine, the Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions products should be used twice daily. For best results, Clinique recommends the use of yet an additional moisturizer with higher SPF to ensure that correcting results from their products are protected through and through.
The Even Better Skin Tone Corrector is the star among all the products included in this system. The patent-pending formula work by keeping the skin looking and feeling clear and brighter. With regular use, the skin will develop a more uniform skin tone. The ingredients work synergistically to inhibit the production of melanin, which increases skin darkening. Other exclusive ingredients function in breaking down dark spots through gentle and yet powerful micro exfoliation.
This extremely powerful skin correcting serum was developed by some of the best dermatologists to be gentle and safe for long term use. Furthermore, Clinique claims that this product can actually bring about results in as fast as four weeks as evidenced by visible reduction of age spots, scars, and freckles. This highly-versatile spot corrector can also be applied for the backs of hands and docollete region.
Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum with SPF20 helps in creating a more even skin tone while preventing more discoloration problems with its remarkable sun protection qualities. This moisturizer is well suited for oily to combination skin and can be worn under makeup too.
How to use the Clinique Uneven Skin Tone Solutions Kit
– The Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector should be applied on a clean face to ensure absorption. Ideally this solution is to be applied twice daily.
– The Even Better Moisturizer is then layered once the dark spot corrector completely dries
– Application of Even Better Hand Cream with SPF should be done when needed
– The three-step system of this dark spot correcting kit is relatively easy to follow and infuse into one’s skincare regime.
– Reduced pigmentation, thus fading skin discolorations effectively.
– Natural ingredients such as rice, wheatgerm, and yeast extract are enriched with Vitamin B-complex to visibly reduce spots.
– Ultra lightweight formula is gel based, thus it is very convenient to apply on the skin.
– One of the primary complaints of customers who have tried out the product is that of the period of which results appear. Some skincare offerings that fix dark spots and hyperpigmentation can get the job done and deliver results a few days after use. On the other hand, those who have used Clinique Ultimate Uneven Skin Tone Solutions had to wait four to six weeks to see outcomes.
– This complete kit of dark spot correcting goods is relatively expensive. Considering they are packaged in travel sizes, consumers were expecting that the system would be cheaper than its actual retail price.