Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews Reviews and Product Overview
If you are looking for a Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews review you can trust, you have found what you need. Here, you are going to find all the details you need in order to determine if this supplement is just right for your dog or if you are better off with another brand. It is important that you read this entry completely, as it contains the most important facts about the product that will help you make the most educated decision.
In today’s time and age, there have been many improvements in the industry of dog food manufacturing. However, despite these advancements, many dogs are still unable to obtain the right nutrients they need to have beautiful, lustrous, and healthy skin and coat. Even you feed your canine family member with foods that you usually eat, it does not automatically mean that what you are giving him/her is already helping with certain areas of his/her skin and coat health.
The good news is that, supplementing with the right products can considerably increase your pooch’s chances of feeling great inside and out, and having the best coat and skin health. Such products, like the Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews, are said to provide the canine skin cells with the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients they need to become strong and healthy.
This is why it is important for you to read this Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews review, in order to determine if it is in accordance with your rigorous standards, especially since we are talking about the health of your pet.
About the Product
Smart Bones Chews, according to the manufacturing company, are manufactured using real chicken. In addition, they also provide the much needed chewing and chomping activity that your dog needs, without the risks associated with rawhide bones.
Just in case you are not aware of it, pet health experts have long since been apprehensive of rawhide products, since these come with high risks of potential choking. They also pose numerous concerns when it comes to digestibility. The SmartBones products, on the other hand, are said to be 99 percent digestible, and the flavor that they come in is something that most dogs love.
SmartBones Skin & Coat Chews have been specifically fortified with various types of vitamins and minerals, plus a few other additions that other brands do not make use of: Omega Fatty Acids, including Omega 3 and Omega 6. These essential fatty acids are known to have beneficial effects on human skin, and they also bring the same positive impact to the skin and coat of dogs. The chews are also incorporated with a unique blend of vegetables for greater results.
Directions for Use
Next on our Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews reviews is the proper feeding directions. As with any other dog supplement, the number of chews and the frequency of administration depends on the size and the weight of your pet. To help you make certain that you feed your pet the right amount on a daily basis, use this as your guide.
- For small dogs, or for dogs weighing between 5 to 10 pounds – Choose Mini SmartBones, and give one to two of the chews on a daily basis.
- For small to medium-sized dogs weighing between 11 to 25 pounds – Choose the Small SmartBones, and give one to two chews on a daily basis.
- For medium-sized dogs weighing between 26 to 50 pounds – Choose the Medium SmartBones, and give one to two chews on a daily basis.
- For large dogs, or those weighing more than 50 pounds – Choose the Large SmartBones, and give one to two chews on a daily basis.
When feeding your pet with these treats, it is a must that you stay to supervise. There should also be clean, fresh water nearby.
SmartBones Skin and Coat Chews are being marketed to have the ability to perform many different beneficial functions. According to the manufacturing company, these include the following:
- To provide safer chewing activities for your dog, without the risk of choking unlike in rawhide chews.
- To promote optimal oral health care
- To supplement your dog with the right kind and amount of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients.
- To deliver the benefits of Omega Fatty Acids.
- To promote overall skin and coat health.
Now let us give you a quick feature list of this skin and coat chew product from Smart Bones.
- Great tasting, yet rawhide-free treats.
- Safer than rawhide; risks of potential choking are decreased considerably.
- Manufactured using quality ingredients, particularly real chicken breast pieces.
- Support for better oral health.
- First dog chew brand to have been enriched with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Also contains vegetable ingredients for maximum health benefits.
- Includes essential fatty acids that promote healthier skin and coat.
- Easy to administer and digest.
So what makes SmartBones an ideal choice for you? After carefully taking the time to come up with this Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews review, we have found this product to have the following advantages:
- Numerous positive reviews from other happy pet owners
- Can be really effective in helping improve and maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Impressive ingredient list.
It should go without saying that this SmartBones offering is not 100 percent great, nor is it perfect. Despite the advantages that it has over the competition, you should still be aware of the following potential pitfalls:
- The chews are only intended for supplemental and/or intermittent feeding – this means they should not be used as a meal replacement.
- Some pet owners may find the use of food coloring and preservatives to be a less-than-stellar quality of this product.
- It also contains quite a number of sweeteners.
The original or suggested retail price for the Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews is $12. However, you are going to find online sellers offering it at discounted rates, with some even slashing nearly 50 percent off of the original price.
All in all, despite the potential disadvantages to this supplement, we still find it recommendable. So our final take for this Smart Bones Skin and Coat Chews reviews is that, you should still give it a try. While it does make use of several sweeteners, the amounts they come in are still quite low.