The Best Sleep Aids Comparison Chart has been released!
If you suffer from endless nights of sleepless tossing and turning, you are probably an expert in some of the many brands of sleep aids on the market. While the best sleep aids that we see on TV are commonplace, they are rarely the most sophisticated choice when it comes to actually providing the user with healthy, sound sleep.
The market is very crowded with sleep aids that include everything from dangerous chemicals to rare chinese herbs. That is where hours of reading comes in. We scoured the internet, reading feedback, reviews, and complaints from customers of hundreds of sleep aids. We heard the opinion of users of all these products, both good and bad. In addition, we became expert in the ingredients which are known to help sleep, and the doses that are required for them to work their best. By comparing the ingredients’ possible results, to the claims of the best sleep aids that contain them, we were able to identify the “likely to work” sleep aids, and also the “likely to be a scam” sleep aids.
We identified the “likely to work” sleep aids, and then started combing through them, looking at things like the actual combinations of ingredients they contain, as well as the value, and then weighed the value of the user feedback. Surprisingly, many of the sleep aids we see all the time on TV fell at the very bottom of the spectrum of success. What seemed to work best were Doctor formulated blends, that contained a complex of ingredients that, when combined correctly, can provide a good night’s sleep, with NO “sleeping pill hangover” in the morning. That, my friends… is the key to success. Those, in fact, are the best sleep aids.
What came of our search and reporting is the most comprehensive list of Sleep Aid Ratings online.
How to use the Best Sleep Aids Comparison Chart:
1. We put together the 8 most important factors to consider when shopping for a Sleep Aid. These 8 factors are indicated in each of the columns. The products/brand names are in the left column, and the associated “score” for each factor are indicated in the row going across.
2. Look for the factors most important to YOU. Then, see which sleep aid got the best score in that factor. This will probably direct you toward the best sleep aid for you, although other things like cost and your budget will come into play, too.
The Top 10 List is in no particular order. You should consider the Top 10 List a “short cut” to finding the best sleep aids for you, but you really should read as many of the full reviews on sleep aids that you can, before making any buying decision.
Below are links to some of our other Sleep Aid Reviews, for you to peruse.
- Somnoplex Sleep Aid Reviews
- Unisom Sleep Tabs Reviews
- Melatrol Reviews
- Alluna Sleep Aid Reviews
- Lunexor Reviews
- Nighttime Sleep Aid Reviews
- Donormyl Reviews
- Sleep 360 Sleep Aid Reviews
- Alteril Reviews
- Ambiatol Reviews
- Comadoze Reviews
- Somnapure Reviews
- Sominex Reviews
- SleepMD Reviews
- Sleepinal Reviews
- Zzzquil Sleep Aid Reviews
- Restaid Reviews
- Advil PM Reviews
- NightRest Reviews