Is Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector Worthy of the Hype?
One of the most talked-about breakthroughs in the realm of skincare in recent months is that of Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector. It has caught the attention of skin experts due to its limited ability to erase uneven skin tone and skin imperfections at record time. If you are curious on what this can skincare treatment can do, read this Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector to find out more!
Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector Reviews
This product is essentially a dark-spot lightener that treats the most common signs of skin imperfections namely dark spots, age spots, post-acne scars, freckles, blemishes, and uneven skin tone. It effectively lightens blemishes as it is the strongest prescription treatment available which can be purchased over the counter. This formulation contains up to 4% hydroquinone blended with prescription-strength retinol for optimal results. Added benefits to using this Advanced Pigment Corrector is that of reduced blotchy appearance as well as increase overall radiance of the skin.
- 0.3% Salicylic acid induces gentle exfoliation to fade existing dark spots and helps enhance penetration of other key ingredients.
- 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid assists in inhibiting melanin transfer and production. Studies reveal that it works just as powerful as 2% kojic acid in diminishing the visibility of discolorations.
- Vitamin E 0.5% Ellagic Acid functions in blocking excess melanin. Shown in-vivo to reduce the appearance of dark spots and skin discolorations.
- 5% Yeast Extract which is an ingredient that enhances the skin’s resistance against new and reoccurring pigment.
Unlike other dark spot correctors on the market, Skinceuticals Dark Spot Corrector features no fragrances, thus reducing the chance of developing skin irritation among other with highly sensitive skin.
It wipes out dark spots that no other OTC spot correctors can actually accomplish. Even more impressively, this dark spot correcting treatment from Skinceuticals helps to keep those spots from coming back. It dies this by slowing down pigment production in the epidermal layer of the skin.
The SkinCeuticals’s lotion blocks tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for stimulating the pigment-production process. It also makes use of a gentler new derivative of hydroquinone in the prevention of melanin from rising to the skin’s uppermost layer.
See how Skinceuticals pigment corrector Compares with the Best Skin Tone Correctors
Ellagic acid makes it difficult for skin imperfections to develop by means of neutralizing the free radicals that make pigment increase in size and intensity.
The greatest selling point of this lightener can be attributed from its Yeast Extract concentration that tells communicates with melanocytes—to slow down despite sun exposure and natural skin aging. T effectively prevent the chances of further production of melanin, thus clearing your skin as days go by.
The Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector is scientifically proven and tested to suit all age and ethnicities to help in treating and preventing unwanted pigmentation. This powerful multi-layer dark spot corrector is a highly effective, safe, full-facial approach to diminishing even the most chronic of skin discolorations while preventing reoccurrence at the same time. In addition to its efficacy on reducing the appearance of skin discolorations and dark spots, Advanced Pigment Corrector also promotes skin tone evenness and improve overall skin radiance too.
With regular use, consumers can expect to see the following results:
- Fade away stubborn skin discolorations
- Enhances the skin’s resistance to pigment formation
- Greatly improve the luminosity for renewed overall radiance
Since it is ideal for all skin types, those with very sensitive skin can include the use of this dark spot corrector as part of a comprehensive skincare regimen.
- The formulation does not contain Parabens and chemicals which may cause skin irritation
Customer and Expert Reviews
The Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector is a skin-lightening product and skin tone corrector whose formula promises to give you brighter and lighter skin with continuous application. Based on dark spot corrector reviews, this formula has a silky texture which feels great and fresh upon application.
Customers have noticed lightening of dark spots while it promotes the texture and skin tone on the long haul. Although there are thousands of people who think Skinceuticals’ Dark Spot Corrector is by far the best on the market, some skin experts actually think otherwise.
Based on Advanced Pigment Corrector reviews by experts, the formula contains only a tiny amount of Salicylic Acid at 0.3%. Although the pH is in ideal range for it to function as an exfoliant, the low concentration of Salicylic Acid can only induce micro exfoliation, which takes it a longer time to see visible results on the skin such as skin lightening and improvement on skin texture,
This product contains an ingredient known as hydroxyphenoxy priopionic acid. This is said to be a derivative of hydroquinone. Despite the company’s claim of it being gentler than hydroquinone, there are no solid evidence that it is actually a safer alternative altogether. Even so, studies have shown that hydroquinone, in ideal concentrations, can is generally safe on the skin. Using a gentler version of it may only means that it would not have the same powerful bleaching effective that hydroquinone is known for.
Although Skinceuticals was able to enumerate all of its active ingredients, their respective concentrations are not enough to induce the disappearance of all dark spots within months. Users still need to use other forms of skincare products as well as cosmetic treatments such as microdermabrasion to achieve even skin tone and blemish free skin.
- It feature a silky texture and smooth application
- Fragrance-free formula means less risk for skin irritation
- The ingredient Mica brightens skin and delivers an illuminating effect when applied to the skin
- High amount of alcohol may potentially cause skin irritation
- The formula lacks skin-lightening agents backed by studies and research
- Rather expensive knowing it cannot promote skin lightening better than other dark spot correctors available today