Rogaine for Men Reviews and Product Summary
One of the most common problems that a lot of men experience is thinning hair. Unfortunately, in many cases, this is due to age. It does not mean though that you should just let time get the best of you and allow your hair to continue slipping away. There are various hair thinning solutions available in the market, one of which is Rogaine. It is important for you to read Rogaine for Men reviews first before deciding whether or not to invest money on it.
About Rogaine for Men
There are two different products marketed by Rogaine as the answer for hair thinning in the male gender. These include the following:
1. Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam – This particular product is the most popular formula in the product line. According to the company, it contains 5 percent Minoxidil and nearly nine out of ten participants in a clinical test experienced hair regrowth after using the product twice a day for four months.
2. Men’s Rogaine Extra Strength Solution – This is marketed for men suffering from hereditary hair loss. Like the Unscented Foam, it also contains 5 percent Minoxidil. Rogaine also claims that it can help reduce further hair loss.
When it comes to application, the process is quite easy for both the Rogaine Unscented Foam and the Extra Strength Solution. For the foam, all you need to do is to apply once capful of the product (twice a day) directly on the area of your scalp affected by hair loss. When using the solution, apply 1 mL using a dropper.
Other Important Product Details
There are a number of important product details that many of the Rogaine for Men reviews we’ve seen always miss. You should know that both of the hair thinning solutions should:
• Never be applied on any other part of the body except the scalp
• Not be used if the hair loss problem involves patchiness, if the issue has started suddenly, or if the cause is unknown
• Be discontinued if certain symptoms develop, including chest pains, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, unexplained weight gain, scalp redness or irritation, swelling of the hands or feet, and/or faintness
Pros and Cons of the Men’s Hair Thinning Solutions from Rogaine
o Both products have delivered good results
o Both of the hair thinning solutions help in significantly reducing hair loss
o Some people describe the foam variant to be a little too messy
o The results take time to become noticeable
The Final Verdict
Now that you know more about the products included in the anti-hair thinning product line offered by Rogaine, you may be wondering if we recommend that you invest your money in it. So our answer is: like most of the other honest Rogaine for Men reviews, as long as you do not expect these hair thinning solutions to be miracle products, you should give them a try. The potential drawbacks of using them is outweighed by the fact that they do deliver results, and that their price is quite affordable for many people.