Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews Reviews and Product Highlights
If you are looking for a Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews review, you have come to the right place. In this entry, we are going to discuss the skin and coat chew supplement thoroughly, so that you can make a much more educated decision as to whether you should invest in this product or not. Here, we have outlined the most important aspects of the chews that you need to know about.
About the Product
The Pet Naturals Skin + Coat for Dogs is a supplement designed to help support your pet’s shiny coat and maintain healthy skin. The nutrition needed to achieve these goals are delivered to your dog’s system through a tasty chew. It has also been developed to promote normal shedding.
The product contains Vitamin E, one of the most powerful antioxidants known today, and is also very popular for the roles it plays in maintaining optimal skin health. The flax seed content, on the other hand, is packed with Omega 3 fatty acids, which is known for promoting better coat and skin health. Flax seeds ae also known for containing lignans, which also deliver antioxidant benefits.
The supplement also contains a vegetable blend and safflower oil, both of which work well with the rest of the ingredients to improve the skin and coat of your pooch.
If your beloved pal is suffering from dry skin, dull coat, and other skin/coat-related problems, such as hair loss and dandruff, or if your pet is a show dog, you may want to give this Pet Naturals product a try.
Directions for Use
The number of chews that you should administer to your pet depends on his/her size. As a general rule, though, you should give one chew per 25 pounds of body weight, on a daily basis.
It is very important for you to watch over your pet while he/she snacks on this medicinal chew. Since your dog may find it quite tasty, he/she may consider it as a treat and ask for more. In the event of an accidental overdose, make sure that you give your vet a call right away.
The key ingredients used in the Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews are as follows:
• Flax Seed
• Natural Duck Flavor
• Vegetable Blend containing Dried Carrots, Dried Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Parsley, and Garlic
• Vitamin E Supplement
• Green Tea Extract
• Safflower Oil
As for the other ingredients, or the inactive components, here they are:
• Brewers Dried Yeast
• Sodium Alginate
• Calcium Sulfate
• Canola oil,
• Propionic Acid
• Mixed Tocopherols
To help you better understand why it may be a good idea to invest in this product, we have summarized its main functions in this part of the Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews review. Here they are:
1. Help bring out the shine in your dog’s coat and maintain healthier skin through the delivery of Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids.
2. Supply your pet with the right amount of antioxidants that also help improve the overall health of his/her coat and skin.
3. Provide the most optimal metabolic support possible.
This skin and coat chew supplement from the Pet Naturals of Vermont is quite feature-packed. This daily supplement has been shown to provide suppor for shinier coat and improved skin health. The Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids also help improve various bodily functions, aside from ensuring optimal coat and skin health.
Through the proper and regular administration of the Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews, your dog may be on his/her way to having the natural sheen and luster of his/her skin again. It also provides comfort for irritated skin in both dogs and cats. Shedding is also minimized, while hair shafts and follicles are strengthened. The antioxidants the chews contain also help improve overall skin health.
Here are just a few of the other features that your beloved canine pal may benefit from, given that he/she regular consumes these chews.
• Shinier coat and healthier skin through the help of the chews’ properly balance natural ingredients
• Increased potency with the utilization of high quality ingredients, which are also evaluated and analyzed for utmost purity.
• Sugar-free flavored soft chews that are easy to administer and digest.
• The bags that the chews are contained in have been designed to be resealable, in order to help maintain the freshness and taste of the supplements.
Now, let us take a quick look at what makes the Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews a better choice over your other options.
• Many other similar products in the market only have one or two types of omega acids, whereas this product contains Omega 3, 6, and 9.
• The all-natural veggie blend is a plus, especially since the ingredients used are known for their health benefits.
• The feature list of the product is also quite impressive, with its promotion of coat sheen, skin luster, proper tone, comfort, normal shedding, and hair strengthening.
In order for this Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews review to be completely unbiased, we made certain that it also covers the potential drawbacks of its use. Here are a few of what we think are the most noteworthy.
• While the product has received mostly positive reviews from pet owners, it does not automatically mean that your dog is going to have the same experience.
• You may have to wait for a bit longer to notice the results.
Fortunately though, with the Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews being offered at around $7, with discounts already included, you do not have to worry about wasting a lot of money.
So for our Pet Naturals Skin and Coat Chews review conclusion, we can say that this is a good product worth checking out. The potential benefits that it has to offer outweigh its pitfall, and the price is also an added bonus. Even if you may need a longer time to see the results, the chews are already a nice addition to your pet’s diet, as a supplement.