Nutri Vet Shed Defense Chews Reviews and Product Overview
Being able to read an unbiased Nutri-Vet Shed Defense Chews review is a must, if this is a product that you are considering purchasing and administering to your beloved pal. With so many other options for you to choose from, determining if this is really a supplement that you should invest your hard-earned money in is of utmost importance, especially since you want your canine family member to always feel and be at his/her very best.
The good news is that you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the facts you need to know about this Nutri-Vet supplement. We are also going to give you our own unbiased take on it, and hopefully, help you make the best decision. So read on to find out if this is something you should buy as soon as you possibly can.
Nutri Vet Shed Defense Soft Chews Reviews
The Nutri-Vet Shed-Defense Soft Chews are specifically made for dogs. These supplements feature two types of essential fatty acids – Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids have been derived from salmon, which, as you may well be aware of, are the greatest sources of the oil. When given to dogs, the results are softer, silkier, and shinier coat. In addition, normal shedding is also promoted. If you are having a hard time administering other supplements to your canine friend, Nutri-Vet claims that it can be easier with these chews.
The Nutri-Vet Shed Defense Soft Chews come in a convenient, tasty form. It is touted to have been formulated specifically for the purpose of reducing excessive shedding. As an added bonus, the chews are also claimed to help improve and maintain overall coat and skin health in dogs. The Natural hickory smoke flavor makes the soft dog chews well-liked by most pooches.
Directions for Use
Since you are considering giving your canine family member supplements, it is a must that you follow the directions properly. So in the event that you go for this particular product, make sure that you keep in mind the recommended dosage, which is one soft chew for every 20 pounds of body weight, on a daily basis. If you need to administer more than one tablet, be sure to divide the dosage between morning administration and evening administration.
We want to give you the most comprehensive Nutri-Vet Shed Defense Chews review, so we have also included the ingredient list in this entry. Below is a list of all the components that go into the manufacturing of these skin and coat chews.
• Peas and Pea Fiber
• Flour, including Pearled Barley Flour and Oat Flour.
• Pearled Barley
• Brewers Rice
• Salmon and Salmon Oil
• Brewers Dried Yeast
Vitamins and Minerals
• Vitamin E Supplement
• Zinc Proteinate
• Vitamin C, in the form of Ascorbic Acid
• Flax Seed
• Phosphoric Acid
• Natural Smoke Flavor
• Calcium Propionate
• Mixed Tocopherols
• Natural Flavoring
• Caramel Color
There are plenty of things that the manufacturing company says its skin and coat chews can do, and we have included the most noteworthy in this Nutri-Vet Shed Defense Chews review. These include the following:
1. Improve upon certain aspects of your pet’s coat and skin health, through the use of synergistically-working ingredients.
2. Restore the moisture to your pet’s dry skin and brittle hair, through the use of fatty acids.
3. Promote growth and development of stronger hair.
4. Maintain the overall health of your dog’s skin and coat.
5. Provide pet owners with a way to treat dermatitis in their dogs.
6. Maintain overall healthy skin and more lustrous coat.
There are quite a number of features highlighted by Nutri-Vet when it comes to its Shed Defense Chews. One of these is the set of key components the product is purported to have.
• Salmon Oil. This oil is one of the best sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, particularly DHA and EPA.
• Brewer’s Dried Yeast. This ingredient is widely regarded for its high protein content, as well as being a great source of B complex vitamins and trace minerals.
• Garlic. Garlic has long since been used in human medicine, as it is packed with certain components, including nutrients and sulfur compounds, said to have a minimizing effect on the body’s production of prostaglandins.
• Zinc. Zinc plays an integral role in the forming of the outer layer of the skin. Without this, or lack of it, can result in poor skin health.
Some of the other key features of this product, and the aspects that may make it a better choice for you, are as follows:
• Best administered to dogs who are suffering from excessive shedding and dry skin.
• Has considerable amounts of essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6.
• Significant number of other user reviews from happy pet owners
• Can effectively promote healthier skin and shinier coat while also helping reduce shedding.
• The flavor makes the soft chews easier to administer.
• Comes in bite-size form, which also helps make it easier for your dog to consume.
• Unlike many of the other supplements in the market, this Nutri-Vet offering is made in the United States.
In order for our Nutri-Vet Defense Chews review to be completely reliable and honest, we made sure that all our notable findings are covered, including the not-so-good aspects of the product. There are two that we found this supplement to have, and they include the following:
• You would have to wait for at least a month and a half to see the results.
All in all though, our final Nutri-Vet Defense Chews review recommendation is for you to still give this product a try. While you may have to wait for a bit longer to notice results, you should know that other products actually need longer than 6 weeks. Also, the price issue can easily be resolved, as there are online merchants offering the product at a discounted rate.