Now Foods Bone Strength Supplement Consumer Product Report
Are you looking for Now Foods Bone Strength Supplement reviews? If so, then you are reading one right now. This bone supplement review is not just any review – it is unbiased and completely honest. We make sure that all of the details in this entry are straight up facts and based on comprehensive research.
To start this Now Foods Bone Strength Supplement review, let us provide you with some quick details about Now Foods, the manufacturing company that developed the product.
NOW Foods is a company that manufactures, markets, and sells various health products, including nutritional supplements. It was founded back in the year 1968, marking this year as its 46th anniversary in the industry. The goal of the company is not only to develop and offer top quality health and nutritional supplements made from the highest quality ingredients, but also make certain that they are within affordable price range.
Now Foods Bone Strength Supplement Reviews
NOW Foods Bone Strength Supplement is touted by the manufacturer as a comprehensive bone support formula that provides 4 g, or 4,000 mg, of MCHA. The bone supplement also comes not only with Magnesium, but trace minerals as well. In addition to these components, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K have also been added on to the formula, as these are known for helping the bone tissue synthesis and their maintenance.
NOW Foods Bone Strength Supplement also delivers a high amount of Mycrocrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a compound that is naturally occurring in the body. MCHA is responsible for making up the bones’ and the teeth’s crystalline matrix. It is the substance that makes these parts of the body rigid, strong, hard, and durable. MCHA is known as one of the best sources of extremely absorbable phosphorus and calcium, two of the major mineral components of the bone.
Some of the other major product features and aspects that are highlighted not only by the manufacturer but also by NOW Foods Bone Strength Supplement reviews include the following:
• Provides overall bone health support
• Contains high amounts of MCHA that actively promotes bone & teeth health and strength
• Is also incorporated with trace minerals for a much more comprehensive formulation
Where the MCHA Content of this Now Foods Product Comes From
As mentioned above, MCHA is a naturally occurring compound in the body. However, there are times that it cannot product sufficient amounts, which can result in calcium deficiency. With this being pointed out, you may be wondering where exactly Now Foods get the MCHA ingredient for its Bone Strength Supplement.
The simple answer is that, NOW Foods makes use of a New Zealand source to get its microcrystalline hydroxyapatite calcium ingredient. This applies to all of the other NOW Foods product that make use of MCHA. Consumers from all over the globe can rest assure that it meets the stringent and rigorous Environmental Statute Proposition 65 requirement implemented by the state of California.
Directions for Use and Ingredients
Since this is a dietary supplement, the manufacturing company recommends only taking up to 4 capsules every day, preferably divided into 2 doses and with food.
The active ingredients that these supplements are made of, as well as the nutrition they deliver (per serving) are as follows:
• Calories – 5
• Protein, from the Amino Acid Chelates and MCHA – 1 g
• Vitamin C, from the Magnesium Ascorbate – 133 mg
• Vitamin D-3, in the form of Cholecalciferol – 667 IU
• Vitamin K-2, in the form of Menaquinone – 67 mcg
• Thiamin or Vitamin B1, from Thiamine HCI – 3 mg
• Calcium, from MCHA – 667 mg
• Phosphorus, from MCHA – 287 mg
• Magnesium, from Ascorbate and Magnesium Oxide – 400 mg
• Zinc, from the Amino Acid Chelate – 7 mg
• Copper, from the Copper Amino Acid Chelate – 0.6 mg
• Manganese, from the Manganese Amino Acid Chelate – 2 mg
• Horsetail – 67 mg
• Boron, from the Amino Acid Chelate – 1.2 mg
As for the other inactive ingredients, the following are used in the manufacturing of the Now Foods Bone Strength Supplement:
• Gelatin, for the encapsulation of the product
• Glucosamine Potassium Sulfate Complex
• Stearic Acid, from a vegetable source
• Magnesium Stearate, from a vegetable source
It is also worthy to note that the supplement contains shellfish, in the form of crab, lobster, shrimp, and crayfish. Wheat, soy, egg, gluten, fish, tree nut, and milk ingredients are not part of the process though. You can also rest assure that it has been manufactured and produced in a GMP facility.
What’s Good about It
Now that you know more about how Now Foods describes and markets its Bone Strength Supplement, the next thing we need to discuss is just how true these promises are. After carefully researching the bone health supplement, the following are the impressive aspects we found it to have:
• One of the key ingredients, which is the Hydroxyapatite, is almost completely bio-available, which means that the calcium and the phosphorus contents of the product are easily absorbed by the body
• Some consumers, who are suffering from various teeth problems such as Enamel Hypoplasia, have reported that their teeth began to heal
• There are also positive NOW Foods Bone Strength Supplement reviews from consumers stating that the pain they have been suffering from due to bone problems have almost disappeared
• The ingredients that are contained in the Bone Strength Supplement are quite impressive, especially its MCHA component
• All in all, it does most of the things that the manufacturing company has claimed it can
What’s Not to Like about It
Even if there are a lot of good things about this Now Foods offering, there are still quite a few not-so-impressive qualities. These include the following:
• Some users report that the supplement is too strong and cannot be easily taken by their body
• The regular price may be a little too steep for some consumers