NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews Reviews and Product Informational Report
When looking for a NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews reviews, it is crucial that you make sure the one you settle for is from a trustworthy source. This way, you can be certain that the information you are getting is unbiased and is completely factual. There are many reviews available online, but some of them may be from individuals whose goal is to either ruin the reputation of the product, or hard-sell it.
Since we are talking about one of the members of your family, it is only a must that, if you are interested in investing in this NaturVet offering, you educate yourself with the most important detail about it. And this is what we are going to provide you with. In this review, we aim to provide you with only facts and an an unbiased opinion about the dog skin and coat supplement. This way, you can get the help you need in making a decision that is going to impact your pet’s health.
So let’s start off this NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews review by giving you a quick overview of the product.
NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews Reviews
According to NaturVet, the manufacturing company behind this skin and coat dog chew supplement, the product has been formulated using only the highest quality ingredients available in the all-natural market today. These soft chews are said to have the properties needed to support healthy skin and promote the development of glossier, more lustrous coat in dogs.
The formula is a combination of natural Omega fatty acids, including Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9. These powerhouses are known for their beneficial effects on the skin, as they promote overall health, not only on the outside, but also on the inside. It has also been fortified with vitamins, minerals, and biotin, all of which are integral in maintaining healthy digestive functions and optimal health.
Directions for Use
As with humans, the number of chews and the frequency of their administration also depends on the size and weight of the dog. It is very important for you to follow the directions for use, as this is going to help prevent cases of overdose. To achieve maximum results, make sure that you only give the following:
- For dogs weighing up to 25 pounds – Give one to two chews on a daily basis.
- For dogs weighing between 21 to 40 pounds – Give two chews, on a daily basis.
- For dogs weighing between 41 to 60 pounds – Give three chews, on a daily basis.
- For dogs weighing more than 60 pounds – Give four chews on a daily basis.
Knowing what exactly goes into your pet’s supplements is crucial, so learning about what the NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews contain is a must. The following are the ingredients used in these tablets:
- Various Types of Flour, including Pea Flour, Barley Flour, and Oat Flour
- Salmon and Salmon Oil
- Pea Fiber
- Brewer’s Dried Yeast
- Natural Flavors
- Zinc/Calcium Propionate and Zinc Proteinate
- Vitamin C, in the form of Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Dried Whey
- Preservatives, including Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols
Next in this NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews review is a quick rundown of the main functions the supplement has been designed to do. The manufacturer has made quite a lot of claims about what this particular product can do, and these include the following:
- Ideal supplementation for all the skin and coat needs of your pooch.
- Provide support for the digestive functions.
- Supply your dog with the necessary types and dosages of essential vitamins and minerals needed to maintain healthy skin and lustrous coat.
- Supplement your canine family member with chondroitin and glucosamine for additional joint health support.
- Deliver the benefits of salmon oil, which include maintaining optimal levels of moisture, thus; improving the appearance and texture of dry skin.
To help you better understand what NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews can do for your pet, take a look at the feature list below.
- Support for healthier skin
- Help improve coat, both in terms of appearance and overall health.
- Comes in a tasty salmon flavor that most dogs like.
- Good source of essential Omega fatty acids.
- Packaging is resealable to help maintain product freshness and taste.
- Made from only the highest quality, natural active ingredients.
In order to determine whether this product is the right choice for you or not, you need to know what its advantages over the competition are. The following are the aspects of this skin and coat dog chews supplements that we found to be good enough to make it stand out from the rest:
- Contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, unlike many other supplements that only contain the first two types.
- Comes from a manufacturing company known for its use of top of the line ingredients and all-natural components.
- Also contains chondroitin and glucosamine, two elements that have been shown to provide joint support.
- Ideal for the use in dogs who are suffering from dry skin.
One very important reminder is that, the NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews is not perfect. It still has certain qualities that may make it less than stellar for you, seeing as you only want the best for your pooch. So before you shell out money when purchasing this supplement, keep in mind that the following potential pitfalls may arise from its use:
- The effects may take a longer time to become noticeable
- The amount of chondroitin and glucosamne in the chews may not be enough for optimal joint health support.
- Not all dogs love salmon, so there is still a possibility that your pooch may not like it right away.
Here is our NaturVet Skin and Coat Dog Chews review conclusion: this product, despite the considerable number of benefits and advantages it possesses, is something that we cannot really highly recommend. Yes, it contains the additional chondroitin and glucosamine intended for joint health, but the levels they are available in may not be enough to achieve this goal. You may still give it a try, if you want to, but you should know there are other better products.