iForce Nutrition Heart Help Report and Consumer Summary
Do you live a healthy lifestyle? Do you work out? Do you want to improve your health? If you are nodding in confirmation as a yes to one or all of these questions, then you need to know that without you exerting effort and taking good care of your body, you will never be able to reach your health-related goals. One way to do this is to ensure that your body is getting not only the right types of nutrients, but the optimum quantities as well. This is one of the greatest reasons as to why you will find plenty of iForce Nutrition Heart Help reviews if you begin looking for information about the best health supplements available in the market today.
With the most common health concern in the United States being heart disease, there is no longer a need to wonder why more and more consumers are becoming cautious of what they consume, they lifestyles, and the things they do to prevent these problems from happening to them. This has also resulted in dozens and dozens of health supplements being introduced to the market, with many of them being touted to be products designed for optimum heart health. So is this iForce Nutrition Heart Help really one of them?
To determine this, here is an unbiased iForce Nutrition Heart Help review that we have come up with.
The Active Ingredient in the Heart Help Supplements
To start off, let us first give you some overview on the key (active) ingredient that is used in these nutritional supplements. This ingredient that we are referring to is Bergamonte. It is basically a patented polyphenolic that has been derived from Southern Italy’s Citrus Bergamina Risso Fruit. While it may be classified as a citrus fruit, it is not similar to most of its other family members. It is yellow in color (like a lemon), but its size is much more akin to an orange. Its taste is also more bitter compared to grapefruit.
Many studies have been conducted to prove the beneficial effects of this derivative. The results of the clinical studies show that it delivers many different benefits to the cardiovascular health, as it positively impacts the levels of cholesterol that is naturally produced by the body. It also promotes the levels of healthy cholesterol while it reduces the levels of blood glucose in the body.
The following are the results of the studies done on this active ingredient that is used in the iForce Nutrition Heart Help supplements:
• Decrease in Cholesterol Levels – 26.53 percent
• Rise in HDL (Good Cholesterol) Levels – 40.1 percent
• Decrease in LDL (Bad Cholesterol) Levels – 36 percent
• Decrease in Triglycerides – 38.8 percent
• Decrease in Blood Sugar Levels – 22.3 percent
Further Explanation of the Benefits these Supplements are Said to Bring
As mentioned above, cholesterol is a compound that is naturally produced within the bodies. Its main function is to help the body create and generate essential hormones. However, while this compound is crucial for individuals to stay healthy, high levels of cholesterol in the blood can result in many different problems, such as the clogging and the damaging of arteries. When these take place, heart diseases are soon to follow. There are two types of cholesterol that the body produces. One is the HDL, which is the good cholesterol, the other being LDL, which is the bad cholesterol.
• High Density Lipid (HDL) – This is the good type of cholesterol, seeing that it has the ability to reuse and recycle cholesterol. It does this by ensuring that the Cholesterol passes through the liver. The higher the HDL levels are, the lower the risks of a person developing heart diseases and experiencing heart attacks are.
• Low Density Lipid (LDL) – This is the bad form of cholesterol because it has the ability to attach itself on to the insides of the arteries. Over time, LDL will build up in the arteries. When this takes place, the heart will be forced to work harder just so that the blood can get through. By reducing LDL, the arteries will be unblocked and unclogged, making it easier for the heart to function normally again.
We also find it important to discuss triglycerides and blood sugars in this iForce Nutrition Heart Help review, as you should also be aware of the dangers that they can bring.
• Triglycerides – These are formed due to the consumption of foods that contain high amounts of calories. It is the responsibility of the body to convert the extra calories into these compounds so that they can be stored for later use. However, when the levels of Triglyceride go up significantly, the body will no longer be able to convert them into energy. What it does instead is to allow them to float freely in the blood stream. Like HDL, Triglycerides have the ability to obstruct, block, and clog the arteries, which can then result in heart problems.
• Blood Sugar – Simply put, this is the glucose or the sugar floating freely in the blood stream (like excess Triglycerides). When the levels of blood sugar go up exponentially, the body will release insulin. The insulin will then take these free floating glucose and sugars and turn them into fat or fuel. If the excess blood sugar is too high, the tendency is that it will be stored as fat together with extra calories. When the blood sugar is reduced significantly, the greater the quantity of calories that will be used as fuel (energy) is. Fat loss plus healthier heart will then follow.
After conducting our research and testing processes as well as taking into consideration the other reliable consumer iForce Nutrition Heart Help reviews, we believe that the use of this particular health supplement can be beneficial to almost anyone willing to give it a try. Aside from being effective in helping consumers have more control over their cholesterol levels, the nutritional supplements also assist in altering the HDL:LDL cholesterol levels in a positive manner. While the main concern that most users will probably find is that it is quite costly, this is something that you should still consider investing on.