Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women Summary
When you think about probiotics, it’s normal to feel that it’s rather strange. After all, you’re introducing live organisms into your body. The concept, however, is sound. After all, we’ve been living with beneficial bacteria all our lives – in our own intestines. And these internal bacterial communities are important to us, as they help break down our food, and are believed to contribute to our immune system responses.
When Things go out of Balance
Normally, these internal healthy bacterial communities work well, with very little problems. However, after certain kinds of infection or antibiotic treatments, the balance in the communities can be disturbed, and that will lead to intestinal problems, and even more.
That’s where the concept of taking probiotic supplements comes in. If you’re healthy, probiotic supplements can strengthen your internal bacterial communities, strengthening their benefits. If you aren’t feeling so well and your bacterial communities are imbalanced, then probiotic supplements can help you get back to equilibrium.
Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women Reviews
This is where Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women comes in. It’s a probiotic supplement that also goes beyond the usual probiotic functions by offering the following benefits:
• It supports colon health, regular bowel movement, and better digestive functions.
• It supports gut-related and overall immune system functions.
• It supports internal biological balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut.
• It supports better digestion through healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation.
• It relieves constipation and occasional gas.
• It supports vaginal health and proper thyroid function.
• New research suggests that the vitamin D from Raw Probiotics supports breast health.
Probiotics for Women food formulas provide more than thirty probiotic strains, including probiotic-created co-factors such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and probiotics. And the reason why Garden of Life Raw Probiotics are labeled as “raw” is that the probiotic components are uncooked, untreated, and unadulterated. You won’t find any binders or fillers. It’s no wonder that Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women reviews are almost all in the positive when it comes to how effective it is as probiotics for women.
The Benefits of Probiotics
Here’s a formal list of all the benefits that Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women and probiotics in general can give you:
1) A healthy digestive system – As mentioned before, we have many useful symbiotic bacteria in our gut, and these bacterial communities help us break down all kinds of food, making it easier for us to digest them and absorb the nutrients from them. However, in the course of an antibiotic treatment for illness-causing bacteria, all these other useful bacteria are caught in the medical crossfire. With more than 30 percent of people taking antibiotics getting a related attack of diarrhea since their gut cannot digest food properly anymore, it’s a good idea to take Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women if you’re after you have finished a round of antibiotic treatment, so you can repopulate the good bacteria in your gut.
2) Urinary tract health – There is evidence that having healthy symbiotic bacterial communities interacting with your body can prevent disease-causing bacteria from gaining access to your urinary tract. This is particularly important for women, as the bacterial protection does extend to the whole vaginal area. Regular consumption of Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women can minimize urinary tract infection (UTI) among women, as it is a probiotic product specifically geared for female use. Raw Probiotics prevent bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections.
3) Minimizes allergic reaction – There is growing evidence that having a healthy bacterial presence in your gut can cut down on allergic reactions, possible as a side effect of substances that the bacteria releases to protect itself – which, in turn, protect you, too. This is even more important for women, as women who have taken probiotic products during pregnancy usually have children who are less susceptible to childhood eczema.
4) Improved immune response – In helping maintain good intestinal flora, probiotic supplements can actually strengthen the human immune response system. Again, this is thought to be a passed-on trait, as the bacteria are manufacturing defensive substances that the body somehow reacts well to, boosting immune responses for a wide range of bacterial or even viral intrusions.
5) Can lower obesity rates – Some studies have suggested that the digestive bacterial communities for obese people are different in constitution as compared to those in thinner or leaner people. This has led to the belief that a more balanced intestinal flora through the use of probiotic products like Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women can help in efforts to lose weight.
6) Improved brain function – It’s still not known what the exact connection is, but studies have been made where it seems that women who eat probiotic products seem to have improved brain functions, including the potential to treat anxiety and stress-related disorders.
7) Lowered cholesterol and blood pressure levels – Because probiotic products help keep the bacteria in the gut in balance, this also means that cholesterol is broken down properly, and this can lower overall cholesterol levels in the blood – which can then lead to lowered blood pressure for the person.
As you can see, our bodies benefit in many areas when we use probiotic food supplements like Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women.
Other Tips on how to keep Bacterial Flora Healthy
Here are some ways where we can keep our body’s intestinal bacterial flora healthy, aside from using Raw Probiotics:
1) Don’t overdo using medicines. It’s easy to think that a pill can make your feel better when you’re sick. If your doctor thinks that you shouldn’t use antibiotics, then you shouldn’t. That way, you can preserve your natural flora.
2) Eat a balanced diet. Your intestinal flora is meant to digest a wide range of food. Don’t limit yourself to only particular types of food. You should avoid processed food if you can. That way, your intestinal flora won’t be too affected by all the other chemicals and substances used on processed or preserved food.