Freeze 24 7 Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment Report
With so many different anti-aging products currently available in the market, how will you be able to choose the right one for the aging symptoms that your skin is exhibiting? Well, for starters, it is a must that you read as many reviews as you can, so that you will find out which of these are being highly rated by third-party review websites as well as consumers. If you are particularly in need of anti-wrinkle products, one of the names you will encounter is the Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment from Freeze 24-7. And thanks to honest Freeze 24 7 Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment reviews like this one, you will be able to make a more educated decision as to whether you should purchase it or not.
A Quick Overview on the Company behind this Wrinkle Treatment
Freeze 24-7 is a brand of a variety of products said to be developed for the sole reason of bringing consumers with the latest and most innovative skin care products that stay true to its claims. The company markets its skin care and cosmetic products as safe and effective, as having undergo clinical studies, and as being incorporated with the cutting edge technologies and systems. It has been honored just recently by the Cosmetic Executive Women, an organization that is well known in this particular industry. It is also best known for its Age-Less Skincare product line.
The Claims Made by the Manufacturer about this Product
If you have been using anti-aging products for quite some time now, then you know of the fact that most, if not all manufacturing companies claim that their offers are the best in the market. So what does the manufacturer has to say about its Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment when it comes to the things that supposedly make it one of the most effective wrinkle treatments out there? There are many, but the developers highlight the following:
1. A real “miracle” solution that delivers a strong protection against wrinkles
2. Can ‘melt’ away wrinkles and other signs of aging within just a few minutes
3. Users can experience a wrinkle and fine line reduction rate of about 50 to 90 percent
4. Is incorporated with the company’s very own patented Age-Less Technology, a system that is said to have the power to significantly reduce the appearance of many different signs of skin aging, including droopy brows, forehead creases, furrows, crow’s feet, feathered lips, and laugh lines among many others
5. A much safer alternative to traditional Botox procedures
6. Plumping effect makes the skin have a more youthful look to it
7. Results can last for up to a period of 24 hours
8. Hypoallergenic, tested by dermatologists, non-sensitizing, clinically tested, and non-irritating
Compare Freeze 24 7 with the Top Instant Lifting Serums
What Goes into Every Bottle of this Particular Anti-Wrinkle Product?
One way to find out the truth about the claims made by manufacturing companies about their anti-wrinkle products is to check out the key ingredients they contain. If you have not been able to find Freeze 24-7 Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment reviews that include these details, we are happy to provide them to you. So here are the key components that the Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment is said to be packed with.
• Glyceryl Stearate – This compound has a wax-like feel and appearance, and is made through the combination of glycerine and stearic acid, hence; the name. Many skin care and cosmetic products incorporate it in their formulas since it has several beneficial features, such as skin smoothening, softening, and lubricating. It also has antioxidant properties, which are essential for the neutralization of free radicals. Free radicals are very harmful molecules that are some of the leading causes of premature skin aging.
• Sesame Seed Oil – This derivative of the sesame seed helps lock in moisture, as it imitates the natural barrier of the skin when it comes to keeping it hydrated.
• Other Ingredients Found in the Product – Some of the other components of the Freeze 24-7 Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment include water, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, and PEG 150 Distearate
Recommended Usage and Application
After thoroughly cleaning the skin and drying it gently, apply a pea sized amount of the product on the area that you are targeting. This should be done before moisturizers, foundations, or any other makeup products are applied. Press or tap the treatment into the skin affected by wrinkles or other skin aging symptoms, such as furrowed brows, crow’s feet, lip lines, etc. Allow it to absorb completely, ensuring that you do not rub it in.
Rundown of the Pros and Cons of this Anti-Wrinkle Formula
Since we aim to provide our readers with anti-aging product reviews as comprehensive and detailed as we can, we consider listing down the pros and cons as an essential part of our entries. So to help you understand the Freeze 24-7 Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment clearer, take a look at the good and the bad we found it to have.
o The two main ingredients, which are the Glyceryl Stearate and the Sesame Seed Oil derivative, are well known in the skin care and cosmetics industry for their benefits
o Clinical results are available and can be viewed at the official website of the company
o Easy to use and apply (recommended amount is only the size of a pea)
o The product is definitely on the expensive side
o Other ingredients listed on the product’s label do not have much information available online
o Contains a number of parabens
o Manufacturing company strongly suggests its use in conjunction with its other products such as the Eye Serum, the Eyecing, and the IceCream Double Scoop Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer
o The manufacturer itself states that the product is not a moisturizer, rather, it is a targeted anti-wrinkle treatment
Our Final Verdict
Unlike other Freeze 24-7 Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment reviews that you will find online raving about it, we can tell you that we are not that impressed with this product. Yes, its 2 key ingredients are known to have beneficial skin effects, but there are other anti-aging products that contain the same thing and are a lot more affordable.