Focus Factor Report and Consumer Summary
Focus, attention, concentration, these are all tasks that your brain must do optimally each and every day. To function well at work, you need all of these if you are strive to be a productive employee. At home with your family, you also need these brain functions operating properly if you wish to be a good spouse and parent. This is why you need to make sure that you are keeping your body healthy at all times. Your brain needs regular sustenance that comes with the food that you eat and the exercise that you get. Sometimes, though, what you eat may not be enough to fuel your brain with the right vitamins and nutrients that enhance its functions. This is why there are times that you lose focus and attention easily. This is also why your brain may sometimes become exhausted to the point that you simply cannot solve problems anymore. In order to prevent this, you must begin considering the use of brain supplements that restore many essential vitamins and minerals that fuel your brain’s function in numerous ways. By taking this supplement, you gain more focus, concentration, and attention to thrive at work and at home. Such a supplement that is ideal for you to achieve this is FocusFactor, which is a very popular brain supplement today.
Focus Factor Reviews
When it comes to providing the essential vitamins and nutrients required by your brain to function properly, there are very few brain health supplements that are as effective as FocusFactor. In fact, FocusFactor is hailed as America’s number 1 selling brain health supplement. The reason for this is simply because these supplements contain possibly the most ideal ingredients that work most effectively to ensure that all brain functions are working optimally.
Focus Factor Ingredients
To understand why this supplement was hailed as America’s number one selling brain health supplement is because it is just that effective at providing for a healthier brain. It contains numerous active ingredients that have all been clinically tested and proven to be 100% safe from causing any nasty side effects that are detrimental to over-all health. In addition these ingredients do not contain the following: preservatives, artificial coloring, caffeine, and ephedra. The active ingredients in FocusFactor are:
• Vitamin A (from natural beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids) 4,000 IU – 80%,
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and ascorbyl palmitate) 250 mg – 417%
• Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU – 25%
• Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha-tocopheryl) 30 IU – 100%
• Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3 mg – 200%
• Riboflavin 1.7 mg – 100%
• Niacin (from inositol hexanicotinate and 50% as niacinamide) 25 mg – 125%
• Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-alpha-ketoglutarate, pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 15 mg – 750%
• Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg – 100%
• Vitamin B12 (as ion exchange resin) 20 mcg – 333%
• Biotin 300 mcg – 100%
• Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 12 mg – 120%
• Calcium (as calcium citrate, calcium succinate and calcium ascorbate) 50 mg – 5%
• Iron (as Ferronyl™ carbonyl iron)^ 5 mg – 28%
• Iodine [as kelp(ascophyllum nodosum)] 15 mcg – 10%
• Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium malate and magnesium taurinate) 100 mg – 25%
• Zinc (as zinc citrate and zinc ascorbate) 10 mg – 67%
• Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg – 71%, Copper (as copper citrate, TRAACS® copper glycinate chelate)^^ .4 mg – 20%
• Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg – 100%, Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg – 83%
• Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 10 mcg – 13%
• Potassium (as potassium citrate, potassium aspartate and potassium ascorbate) 50 mg – 1%
• Synergistic and Proprietary Formulation [Diemethylaminoethanol (as DMAE bitartrate)
• L-glutamine, Bacopin® (Bacopa monnieri extract; leaf)
• L-pyroglutamic acid
• Phosphatidylserine, Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate (15% DHA from fish (anchovy, sardine, and salmon) body oil)
• Choline (as choline bitartrate), Inositol
• Bilberry Fruit Standardized extract (25% anthocyanosides)
• Gamma-aminobutyric Acid
• Grape Skin Extract and Activin™(grape seed extract)
• Vinpocetine, TraceLyte™ Electrolyte Concentrate
• Huperzine A
• Boron (as boron citrate)
• Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)] 692 mg.
Focus Factor Benefits
When you take FocusFactor to supplement your brain function you are getting the benefit of using America’s number one brain supplement. This title is well-deserved as this supplement improves over-all brain function in so many ways. The first advantage in taking FocusFactore is that you have a rapid increase in both short-term and long-term memory. What other supplements do is that they improve one these memories. They do not improve them both quite like focus factor. Other benefits are:
• It increases all of your cognitive functions- When you are at work, oftentimes, you will need to multi-task many duties all at once. In order to successfully multi-task, your brain will need all of your cognitive functions working as a whole. This means memory, analytical, problem solving, and a lot of memory. When one of these is not working properly, it often creates a domino effect that compromises your brain.
• It increases the length of your attention- By fueling much needed vitamins and nutrients, FocusFactor allows you to have a remarkably long attention span that will allow you to focus on more than one duty when you work. For students, this means that they will be able to study longer while being able to absorb more knowledge.
• Strengthens brain connections- For your body to move, it needs to communicate properly with your brain. When your brain function is not operating properly, this will not be possible. Proper brain function also ensures that your brain is receiving ample oxygen and blood that allows it to ensure that all of your other bodily functions are working well.
• This product is natural and safe- With many products that contain questionable ingredients; they can cause a person numerous side effects such as dizziness and numbing of the senses. Some other products can cause allergic reactions that can produce more serious complications such as epilepsy, insomnia, and others.