Dr Frank Lipmans Be Well Probiotic Reviews and Report for Consumer
Probiotics are naturally-occurring bacteria that are beneficial to the body. We have a wide array of probiotics as they can be found in the gastrointestinal system. They play a crucial role in keeping the intestinal tract in its best shape and helps in protecting the body against harmful foreign microorganisms as well.
A health intestinal tract carries up to 100 trillion good bacteria. Their major function is to help the digestive system in processing foot items. These beneficial bacteria also help in enhancing immune system function. Also, they are also responsible in the processing of key nutrients and enzymes that regulate the spead of yeast and unhealthy bacteria in different regions of the body.
Furthermore, probiotics is also responsible for reducing the incidence of lactose, intolerance, indigestion, and diarrhea- common GI problems that we experience from time to time. Lastly, friendly probiotics are also responsible in battling it out with bad bacteria, thus keeping the body away from illness and disease.
When the balance between beneficial bacteria and bad bacteria goes off, a myriad of gastrointestinal discomforts develop. In addition, the function of the digestive system, goes haywire in the presence of imbalance,
In order to better understand the role of probiotics supplement such as Dr. Frank Limpmans Be Well Probiotic Supplement, it is best to start with having awareness of probiotics basics.
- Imbalance Gut= Compormised Immune System
Almost 70% of our immune system can be found along the gastrointestinal tract. Making sure it is in good working condition ensures not only fast rate of absorption, but also healthy immune function. The problem arises when the balance between good bacteria and bad bacteria goes out of balance. This essentially occurs when certain conditions or compounds such as antibiotic therapy kill of the good bacteria. In this case, bad bacteria proliferate and gain the upper hand, making the body more susceptible to diseases.
An imbalance in the gut is manifested in several ways:
– Digestive issues such as constipation, colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome
– Skin problems such as eczema and acne formation
– Joint issues such as weak joints and arthritis
– Alteration in mood and behavioral patterns
– Impaired brain function
Understanding How Probiotics Work
– Recent studies stipulate that types of microbes found in probiotics play an important role in protecting our immune function against a host of diseases, given that we consume the correct amounts and types of microbes present in probiotics. To shed light on the inner workings of probiotics, a basic understanding of our gastrointestinal tracts’ physiology and microbiology should be noted.
– Our bodies are hosts to large amounts and varieties of microbes present in our gastrointestinal tracts, mouths, orifices, and our skin. According to studies, our bodies are associated with more microbes, approximately 100,000,000,000,000 or 1014, than our cells (approximately 1013). Furthermore, a large assortment of bacteria is also present in our bodies; approximately over 1,000 different types of bacteria. As stated in various studies, certain types of microbes associated with probiotics are actually good bacteria that contributes to good, overall human health. However, some bacteria may deliver negative influences on human health so the balance of microbes should be preserved in favor of the good bacteria and not the bad bacteria.
– In general, the balance of probiotics and bad bacteria may be thrown off balance because of bad microorganisms that cause different diseases and other health problems. These microorganisms include parasites, yeasts, bacteria that cause diseases, and fungi. When this happens, various health problems arise. Another factor that contributes to the imbalance of probiotics and bad bacteria include taking antibiotics that can kill bad bacteria present in our guts, along with the good bacteria.
What Are the Health Benefits of Probiotics?
– Multiple studies have shown that probiotics can significantly help people with irritable bowel syndrome, infectious diarrhea, Helicobacter pylori infections that causes ulcers, high blood cholesterol and pressure, inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis, periodontal disease and tooth decay, respiratory and stomach infections, vaginal infections, allergies, other skin infections, kidney stones, and yes, even cancer. Some also take probiotics for offsetting side effects from taking antibiotics such as diarrhea, cramps, and gas. Likewise, some people take probiotics for alleviating lactose intolerance.
– Perhaps the most exciting health benefit gained from taking probiotics lies in the fact that cells found in our digestive tracts are directly linked with our immune system. Our immune system functions to safeguard against infectious microbial pathogens. Studies have also noted that if we change microorganisms found in our intestinal tract, such as by taking Dr Frank Lipmans Be Well Probiotic Supplement, we can positively impact its intestinal microbial defenses.
Enjoy the Benefits of Probiotics with Dr Frank Lipmans Be Well Probiotics Supplement
While it has been clinically proven that particular foods like milk, yogurt, cheeses, tempe and miso provide probiotic action, it is hard to determine the kind and amount of probiotic strains they contain, unless specified on their labels. Other probiotic foods like onions, garlic, and bananas are also proven to be capable of repopulating probiotic levels in our intestines, however; there is no specification as to the amount of these foods you need to eat to take in proper probiotic levels. This is where the health benefit of taking Dr Frank Lipmans Be Well Probiotic Supplement comes in since these products are labeled with information pertaining to probiotic levels and strains contained in the supplements.
When choosing probiotic supplements, you should make sure that the manufacturer has a good track record and preferably, that the supplements are enteric-coated. Probiotics supplements in powder form promises better rate of absorption and are known provide the fastest results across all probiotics forms available today.
A bottle of Be Well Probiotic Powder is good for 30 days or even more. It comes with complete instructions on how to use it as part of your daily wellness regimen. A bottle of Dr Frank Lipmans Be Well Probiotic Supplement retails at $44.00 per bottle via their official website.