Consumer Summary and Findings of Digest Gold Plus Probiotics
If you are having problems with your digestive system and it has already affected your immune system as well as your overall wellbeing, it is highly possible that you are already thinking about using dietary supplements, particularly probiotic products. But with so many different brands of probiotics out there, you are sure to encounter some difficulties making a selection. This is where reviews of probiotic supplements come into play. If you are interested in the brand known as Enzymedica, you should prepare yourself for numerous Digest Gold Plus Probiotic reviews.
There are plenty of good reasons why the Digest Gold Plus Probiotic is the subject of dozens of reviews. Since you want to make certain that the money you will be spending will be invested on one of the best probiotic supplements, make sure that you read this factual Digest Gold Plus Probiotics review. We guarantee you that the details you will be reading in this entry are completely honest and straight up, as we want you and our readers to be able to make the wisest decision in their dietary supplement shopping expeditions.
About Enzymedica – The Company that has Developed this Probiotic Supplement
Enzymedica is the company responsible for the development, manufacturing, and supplying of the Digest Gold Plus Probiotic. It also offers many other products – all of which are said to be designed to improve various health issues particularly those that affect the digestive system, the cardiovascular system, and the immune system. These products provide targeted effects on digestive problems, food intolerances, immune function slowdowns, cardiovascular concerns, and inflammatory conditions.
The company was established back in 1998, making this year its 16th anniversary in the industry of health care. It is considered by many, including experts, to be a leader in the enzyme category, since the products it has to offer feature the highest therapeutic activities known today. It is ranked as the number one enzyme selling company by reputable third party reports. The product that this manufacturer is best-known for is Digest Gold.
The Claims Made by the Manufacturer Regarding this Product
If you take the time to look up other Digest Gold Plus Probiotic reviews, you will find that a multitude of them all say that this is one of the most effective probiotic supplements in the market. Many of these reviews are based on the claims that the manufacturing company has made about it. So if you do not have that much clear of an idea about what this product is said to do, below you will find some of Enzymedica’s claims.
1. The product provides a complete digestive care through a single capsule
2. The enzymes that are present in the Digest Gold Plus Probiotic capsules work in perfect balance with the other health components of the digestive system, resulting in optimal digestive health and overall improved wellbeing
3. Each of the capsules in every bottle of this probiotic supplement makes use of the TherActive technology, a system that ensures stability of the probiotic strains not only during manufacturing, storage, and shipping, but also throughout its entire lifespan
4. The enzymes that this product contains fuel digestion, which results in the digested proteins, fiber, carbohydrates, and fats easily being processed by the digestive system
5. Three capsules on a daily basis already provide users with 1.5 billion active cultures
In addition to the claims discussed above, Enzymedica also promises that users are not limited to taking just three capsules a day. According to the manufacturing company, more can be taken, given that the user will be seeking medical advice on the subject from a professional health care giver.
The Nutritional Profile of Digest Gold Plus Probiotics
If the other Digest Gold Plus Probiotics reviews you have read failed to provide you with details on the product’s nutritional profiles, we are here to help. Since we completely understand the importance of knowing what consumers feed their bodies, we always make it a point to include nutritional profile information on each of the reviews of probiotic products we come up with. So as for this Enzymedica product, below is its nutritional/supplemental profile:
• Amylase Thera-blend – 23,000 DU
• Protease Thera-blend – 80,000 HUT
• Glucoamylase – 50 AGU
• Alpha Galactosidase – 450 GalU
• Cellulase Thera-blend – 3,000 CU
• Lipase Thera-blend – 4,000 FCCFIP
• Lactase – 900 ALU
• Beta Glucanase – 25 BGU
• Maltase – 200 DP
• Xylanase – 550 XU
• Pectinase with Phytase – 45 Endo-PGU
• Ivertase – 240 SU
• Hemicellulase – 30 HCU
• Probiotic Blend – 500 million CFU, comprised of Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus
As for the other ingredients that go into the manufacturing of the Digest Gold Plus Probiotics, they include 100 percent vegetarian capsule and non-GMO soy oil. The supplements also do not contain any egg, preservatives, sucrose, yeast, corn, casein, rice, artificial flavors or colors, potato, gluten, nuts, wheat, salt, or dairy.
Other Important Information about the Product
If this Digest Gold Plus Probiotics review has made you really interested in the product, you need to remember the following pieces of crucial details about it:
1. Recommended Usage and Dosage – The manufacturing company advises consumers to take one capsule of the supplement with each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). If the probiotics supplements are taken with this recommended dosage, a user will receive active cultures in the 1.5 billion count.
2. Precautions – In the event that you are pregnant or you are currently breastfeeding, you need to make sure that you consult with your primary doctor first prior to taking these supplements.
As we mentioned above, our reviews of probiotic products are completely unbiased. So to end this Digest Gold Plus Probiotics review, we can say that we give it 3 out of 5 stars. For consumers out there who need to supplement their daily diets with products designed to assist their digestive system and improve their overall health and well-being, this may be an option to consider.