Cetaphil Daily Advance Body Lotion Reviews and Report
If you are planning to purchase the Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, it is a good thing that you have landed on this page. This article is actually a Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion review – and an unbiased one for that matter – and reading this from start to finish will help you decide if this skin care product is a good investment or not. So before placing an order for this lotion, make sure that you get the facts about this product in this review.
About Cetaphil – The Manufacturing Company behind this Body Lotion
The first ever Cetaphil product, which was then known as the Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion, was developed in the year 1947. Invented by an experienced pharmacist, it made use of a safe formula infused with tried and tested dermatological remedies. By the time that 1964 rolled in, it became the first stand-alone skin care product formulated and developed by dermatologists. With the cleansing lotion being gentle enough, it was a hit among consumers who have various skin types as well as conditions.
From that point on, Cetaphil continued to develop skin care products aimed to help people of all skin types. All the products that the company has to offer make use of its patented Gentle Power formula, the same formula that was developed more than 65 years ago. This includes the Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion that is being marketed as one of the best body lotions in the skin care industry.
What Does Cetaphil Have to Say about This Product
There are a lot of things that the manufacturer responsible for the development of the Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion has to say about it. According to them, this product comes with many features that are beneficial for the skin, from inside and out. Some of the claims that has been made by the manufacturer regarding this skin care product include the following:
- Makes use of a formula that has been created by expert dermatologists and has been tested for safety and effectiveness
- Utilizes the company’s very own Gentle Power formula that makes it ideal for any skin type, even those who are suffering from certain skin conditions
- Is specifically engineered to restore and maintain the natural balance of the skin while also protecting it from the various detrimental environmental elements
- Is comprised of ingredients known for their power to speed up the healing process of the skin, rejuvenate it, retain its natural balance, even out tone, and make the skin softer, smoother, and healthier
What Goes into Every Bottle of this Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion from Cetaphil?
If you spend some of your time looking up Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion reviews, you will find out that this particular skin care product contains a good number of famous ingredients. If you are not that knowledgeable about the things that these ingredients can do for your skin, below you will find a brief overview on them.
- Water – You know that drinking at least 8 glasses of water is necessary for good health. But are you aware of the fact that this liquid does more than what is traditionally known, especially when it comes to the health of the skin? Supplementing your body with higher amounts of water will make your skin look brighter, healthier, and clearer. It is also the most natural anti-aging ingredient you will find. And since it makes the skin suppler and clearer, you will be able to prevent the onset of premature skin aging.
- Glycerin – There is a lot of things that make glycerine a very popular ingredient in many of today’s cosmetic and skin care products. It constitutes of skin lightening, moisturizing, anti-aging, toning, and smoothening properties. In addition, it also helps cleanse the skin, ensuring that it is relieved of the toxins that have accumulated throughout the day.
Compare Cetaphil with the Best Body Lotion Brands
- Macadamia Nut Oil – The Macadamia nut oil, despite being less popular compared to other skin care ingredients, is very beneficial nonetheless. It is considered to be one of the most valuable sources for a variety of essential fatty acids, especially Palmitoleic fatty acid, Oleic acid, and Linoleic acid. These components delay skin cell aging, prevent water loss, repair and build skin cells, and promote faster healing.
- Shea Butter – Another popular skin care ingredient, Shea butter is most well-known for its high Vitamin A content. It acts as a superb moisturizer while also help the skin heal faster. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, another type of Vitamin that is purported to have skin benefits. Shea butter also has an impressive antioxidant profile, which aids in preventing a great number of skin conditions and problems, particularly in the area of skin aging.
Recommended Usage and Application
The application of the Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion does not require consumers to take a lot of steps in order for it to work optimally. You simply just have to pump out the lotion onto your palm, apply it on your skin, and massage it until your skin has absorbed it. Since it is also fast-absorbing, you do not have to wait for a very long time just so you can put on your clothes. As for the recommended number of times for its use, you can apply it anytime you want, whenever you feel it is necessary.
Our Verdict – Buy or Not?
Cetaphil has always been a popular and preferred brand by many consumers. The company’s products have long since been considered as an important part in the daily skin care regimen of a lot of individuals, with the Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion being one of them. So in a nutshell, our verdict that will complete this Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion review is that we recommend this product to those who really want what is best for their skin. Yes, there are other skin care products considered by experts to be better and should be considered before making this purchase.