Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier Reviews and Product Report
Are you thinking of purchasing a nitric oxide dietary supplement? If so, then you probably have already encountered numerous Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier reviews. It might have caught your attention, seeing that most of the consumer reviews about it say that it really does work. Some reviewers even say that it is one; if not the best nitric oxide supplement they have ever tested and tried.
Before you go spending money on this product though, we strongly suggest that you read this review of the Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier supplement we have come up with first. In this entry, you will learn more about the key aspects of the NO dietary supplement, which in turn, will give you a clearer idea on whether or not it is the right product for you.
Exercising, as you may well be aware of, helps us keep our health in check and our bodies fit and in shape. But did you know that there is a critical ingredient in ensuring that exercise or other forms of physical activities can deliver these benefits? That’s right. This is in the form of nitric oxide, a kind of gas that is naturally occurring in the body. Our bodies produce it 24/7, but more while a person is putting it to use more than usual – during exercise, workouts, and other activities that use up significant amounts of energy.
So what is this Nitric Oxide? What does it do and what exactly is it for? These are questions that you need to know the answers to in order for you to realize just how beneficial and valuable nitric oxide supplements can be to your life. So to help you understand, here’s a quick overview on this type of gas.
Nitric oxide, also known as arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) in the scientific world, is a type of compound derived from L-arginine, an amino acid, and alpha-ketoglutarate, a substance produced while the body generates energy. AAKG is one of the most sought-after supplements by bodybuilders as well as athletes because of the purported benefits that it can boost nitric oxide production in the muscles. This compound is also popular for its claimed benefit of enhancing the blood flow.
About the Product
Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier reviews say that this is one of the most effective NO supplementations that they have purchased. Why do they say that? And what is this product in the first place? To help you better understand what the Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier is, take a look at the product description below.
Essentially, Cellucor, the manufacturer of this nitric oxide supplement, claims of the following:
- It is a pre-workout additive
- It is a nitric oxide pump amplifier, thus; the word “amplifier” in its name
- It contains pycnogenol
- It is free of stimulants
- It is free from creatine
- It is an NO dietary supplement that will nourish the body with the right nutrients needed to generate greater amounts of nitric oxide
One of the things that you will notice when you read and check out other Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier reviews is that many of them do not provide information about the product’s intended and specific functions. You need to know what this dietary supplement was really designed for, so that you can gauge for yourself whether or not it really is something you want to spend money on.
With this being said, we have taken the liberty of creating the list below, which basically details some of the major uses and purposes the Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier has been developed for.
- Ensure that blood flow is properly circulated throughout all the parts of the body, most especially the muscles
- Increase the blood flow production
- Boost the production of nitric oxide
- Give users the power to go through long lasting pump sessions
- Allows users to create and develop muscles in as little time as possible
- Expand the blood vessels significantly, which then results in the augmentation of exercise and athletic performance while also increasing the user’s endurance levels
- Reduce the body’s ability to diminish its production of nitric oxide
According to the manufacturing company, one of the main reasons as to why there are plenty of positive Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier reviews is because of the simple fact that it really works. But how does it work? How does it provide the benefits that the manufacturer claims it can?
Cellucor says that this is through the incorporation of the right ingredients – components that make the Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier stand out from the rest of the NO dietary supplements in the market. So with this being said, let us take a closer look at what these ingredients are.
- 1,250.00 mg of L-Arginine Nitrate – L-Arginine Nitrate is a form of amino acid needed by the body so that it can produce nitric oxide. Without this, it will just continue manufacturing the same amount, and that’s if it receives the right nutrients. If you are not able to consume the essential nutrients, your body’s production of nitric oxide will diminish.
- 655 mg of Extreme Vascularity Complex – Basically, this is a combination of L-Citrulline Malatte, Grape Seed Extract, and Pycnogenol, which, according to the company, has the power to expand the blood vessels for up to more than 78 percent. As a result, the muscles receive more oxygen through the significantly enhanced flow of blood.
- 83 mg of Vitamin C – The vitamin C content is in the form of Calcium Ascorbate. As studies suggest, this type of vitamin has enhancing effects on L-Arginine Nitrate and L-Citrulline Malattte. In addition, it also helps protect the body from the damages brought about by free radicals.
- 100 mg of L-Norvalline – This ingredient, Cellucor claims, is a component of the Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier responsible for reducing the ability of the body to limit its production of nitric oxide. Basically, it plays an essential role in ensuring that the body will generate greater levels of NO.
- Plenty of unbiased Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier reviews are found online
- Ingredients list is impressive