I Caps Eye Vitamin Reviews and Supplement Product Summary
As a person ages, their body loses a lot of function in many places. This is a natural occurrence as it is a part of a person’s mortality. One of the functions that people gradually lose is their eyesight. Here, people develop many eye diseases or conditions that can lead to partial or permanent blindness.
Common conditions that can lead to blindness are cataract, glaucoma, retinal disorder, and macular degeneration are all prime examples of these disorders that affect adults who age beyond their fifties or sixties. Some of these disorders, if not treated or prevented, can lead to permanent blindness, which as you know, is never a good thing.
The loss of your eyesight will bring about many changes in your quality of life. You will not be able to do daily activities that you were normally able to do with ease. You may need to seek constant assistance with friends and family. This may come as a burden to them, as they have their own lives to live. For whichever the case, blindness is a real threat to people who do not take care for their body.
As they age, their entire body goes through degeneration. Prevent yourself from having to go through this as you age. Eat right and exercise regularly. You should also start taking eye supplements that will prevent any age-related eye disorders. A secret weapon that not too many know about is the supplement I-Caps Eye Vitamin from Alcon.
I Caps Eye Vitamin Reviews
Alcon is a global leader in the field of eye care. With their unparalleled success at developing and manufacturing innovative medicine as well as medical devices that all make a significant improvement in the field of eye health, Alcon has convinced legions of customers to use their products. Their current eye vitamin known as the I-Caps Eye Vitamin is yet another example of a product that will make the world a better place as this supplement is set to redefine eye care as we know it. Take a capsule today. You will see a significant improvement when you wake up tomorrow.
I Caps Eye Vitamin Ingredients
How this supplement is so effective at providing over-all eye care is simply because the developers of the I-Caps Eye Vitamin have spent countless days to successfully develop and synthesize a formula so powerful, that most other supplements pale in comparison to its effectiveness. The I-Caps Eye Vitamin ingredients have all been carefully tested and proven clinically to be safe from causing any ill side effects. This supplement is safe for any person to take. The active ingredients in the I-Caps Eye Vitamin are:
- Lutein- This ingredient is an amazing nutrient that is ideal for good eye health. Lutein, like zeaxanthin, is a carotenoid that is found in orange, yellow, and dark green leafy vegetables. Lutein concentrates on enhancing the function of the macula, which is found in the retina of your eye.
The role of lutein is to prevent macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa, which are both fairly common eye conditions. You need light to be able to see clearly, and the brightest light comes from the sun. When you step out under the sun, the UV rays penetrate your pupils to go to the back of your eyes. This can generate free radicals that may damage the optic nerves and tissues around it. This forms macular degeneration, which is a progressive condition that leads to blindness. What lutein does is:
- Concentrates on the macula lutea to absorb the UV light, decreasing free radical damage.
- Acts as antioxidants that remove excess germs and free radicals in the macula.
- Prevents and treats macular degeneration and other eye conditions.
- Omega-3- This ingredient is a fatty acid that is required by your body for many purposes. Omega-3 fatty acids come in two forms: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Once you ingest omega-3 into your body, it becomes EPA and DHA. As the EPA builds up, it gives your body the ability to develop anti-inflammatory hormones that reduce platelet stickiness, dilate the blood vessel wall, reduce the risk of cancer, and prevent heart disease.
As DHA builds up, this is what gives support to your eyes, namely the delicate photo receptor of your eyes. When you do not have enough supplementation of DHA from your diet or supplements, your eyes are the first to deteriorate. If you wish to prevent yourself from developing macular degeneration and other conditions, you must have a regular source of omega-3 fatty acid. What Omega-3 does:
- Helps with dry-eye symptoms that include: redness, burning, and itching.
- Omega-3 has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation.
- Omega-3 also prevents glaucoma.
I Caps Eye Vitamin Benefits
In taking the I-Caps Eye Vitamin, you are being very proactive in ensuring that your eyes get the best supplementation available. This supplement loads your eyes as well as your entire body with nutrients that make you very healthy over-all. Other benefits that you receive from the I-Caps Eye Vitamin are:
- It enhances the function of the macula, which is found in the retina of your eye. When you do not receive the proper dosage of lutein, your macula is left to deteriorate. This can lead to the development of macular degeneration, which is a very progressive and irreversible eye condition that leads to blindness.
- It will absorb the UV light that penetrate your pupils to go to the back of your eyes. When this occurs, you are preventing the UV rays from causing any free radical damage that may lead to various eye conditions.
- It contains a very healthy dose of antioxidants that battle free radicals from your system. Free radicals are germs, dirt, and bacteria that cause harm on your skin, hair, cells, and eyes.
- This supplement can also reduce the risks of cancer and heart disease through omega-3.
- Prevents regular conditions such as redness, burning, and itching, as well as more serious eye conditions such as glaucoma.
- The I-Caps Eye Vitamin costs only under $38.