Bonies Natural Calming Treats Reviews and Consumer Product Report
Dogs are very much like humans, especially in terms of going through the same emotional issues, like anxiousness, stress, tension, and fear. They do not experience the same exact things, but they are still a lot to go through with alone, nonetheless. If your dog is experiencing separation anxiety, noise anxiety, traveling anxiety, or confinement anxiety, you should consider giving him/her a calming, relaxing supplement. This Bonies Natural Calming Treats review is going to help you determine if it is the right product for your beloved pooch.
Bonies Natural Calming Treats Reviews
Bonies Natural Calming Treats, also known as Bonies Natural Calming Formula, is a supplement that comes in the appearance of a traditional dog bone. According to the manufacturing company, it only makes use of all-natural ingredients that have been designed to improve the health of dogs, especially those that are related to his/her behavior.
In a nutshell, these treats help maintain proper, calm behavior in dogs, as well as help reduce anxiety, and nervousness. In addition, the product has also been created in such a way that it may help lessen the effects of frayed nerves, minimize excess barking, and prevent trembling as well as unusual urine marking activities. Last, but not the least, it also helps maintain cleaner, healthier teeth.
Here’s a quick overview of the product:
- Formula makes use of lavender and chamomile, herbs known for their relaxing effects.
- Use of natural ingredients.
- Does not contain any trace of gluten, wheat, soy, or corn.
- Low-fat, no saturated and trans-fat.
- Entirely digestible.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Directions for Use
One bone on a daily basis is what the manufacturing company recommends you give your dog. It is extremely important that you watch over your pet after giving him/her the treat, to ensure proper chewing. Make sure that you also put clean water nearby. If your beloved pet is under 6 months old, this product should not be given to him/her.
The Bonies Natural Calming Formula is available in different sizes, as they are designed to be administered based on weight and size. For very small dogs, there are the Bonies Minis, at 0.7 oz; for small dogs, there are the Bonies Small, at 0.8 oz; and for bigger dogs, there are the Bonies Regular, at 2.23 oz.
Knowing what goes into dog treats is extremely important, so we have included an ingredient list in this Bonies Natural Calming Treats review. In every Bonies dog bone, the following ingredients are used:
- Brown Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Pea Flour
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Tapioca Starch
- Natural Chicken Flavor
- Carrageenan, a natural seaweed extract
- Calcium Carbonate
- Brewers Dried Yeast
- Parsley Powder
- Citric Acid
- Peppermint Oil
- Mixed Tocopherols, sources of Vitamin E
According to the manufacturing company, there are quite a lot of purposes that the Bonies Natural Calming Formula has been designed for. These are said to include the following:
- Help relax anxious and stressed dogs.
- Freshen the breath of pooches.
- Designed to be hard, which helps scrape teeth, polish them, and all in all, improve your dog’s dental health.
- Satisfy the needs of your dog to chew and chomp
As a relaxing and calming dog treat, the Bonies Natural Calming Formula makes use of lavender and chamomile to promote relaxation and an overall sense of well-being to dogs.
The main ingredient is brown rice, and, as what the manufacturer states, does not have any animal by-products, such as animal glycerin or gelatin. It also does not have any saturated and trans-fat content. The manufacturer also says that all of the ingredients used in the dog bones have been selected carefully by a certified animal nutritionist.
The Bonies Natural Calming Formula comes with a 100% natural chicken flavor concentrate. This ingredient is touted to have been manufactured from the use of the livers of antibiotic-free, US-raised chickens. Once your dog starts to chew on the bone, his/her saliva is going to activate the flavor, resulting in a magnified taste. The parsley and peppermint contents are also helpful in helping keep your pooch’s breath fresh and clean.
As for the texture, these dog treats have been designed to have just the right hardness to help polish and scrape teeth, resulting in fresher breath and cleaner teeth. The hardness of the bones also makes it ideal for exercising your pet’s jaw muscles, while they enjoy a gum massage. And since these are completely digestible, you can give them as a treat to satiate your dog’s chewing requirements.
Next on this Bonies Natural Calming Treats review is the set of advantages we found the product to have over the competition. Here are the most noteworthy:
- Hardness is just right enough for every type of dog; they are hard enough for your dog to chew on for a little while, but are still soft enough, without any sharp edges, for easy digestion.
- Does not have any greasy feel to it.
- Does not smell unpleasant, unlike other rancid-smelling supplements.
- Can be really helpful for the dental health of dogs.
- Offer a great solution for dogs that are going through elevated levels of stress.
- Ideal for anxious and hyperactive dogs.
- All-natural product.
There are still some drawbacks to using this product, though, so make sure that you are also aware of them. Some of those that we think should be noted are the following:
- There is no 100% guarantee that it can calm and relax your dog right away.
- You and your pet may need to wait for a bit before the relaxing and calming effects kick in.
- If your dog is used to being given treats that are in other flavors, you may find it a bit of a challenge to have him/her enjoy these dog bones.
For our Bonies Natural Calming Treats review conclusion, we highly recommend that you give this product a try. Yes, there is still the possibility that your dog may not be relaxed and calmed right away, but you can rest assure your money is not going to waste, as the treats still offer numerous benefits, such as cleaner teeth, fresher breath, and an overall improved oral health.