Product Summary of Amberen Menopause Relief
It is a painful but unfortunate truth that almost all women are highly likely to deal with the painful, irritating, annoying, and frustrating symptoms of menopause. If you are nearing this stage in your life, or if you are already experiencing it, you should not just allow it to take control of your life. There are nutritional supplements designed for this particular phase in a woman’s life. And according to many Amberen Menopause Relief reviews, this product is one of them.
So in this review of the Amberen Menopause Relief supplements, you will learn more about the product so you can make a more educated decision. Let’s start this article by providing you with some background details on the manufacturing company.
About the Manufacturing Company Lunada Biomedical
Lunada Biomedical, headquartered at Van Nuys, California, is the name of the company that developed the Amberen supplements for women. It is a fully accredited Better Business Bureau (BBB) member since the year 2008. BBB has also given it an excellent rating. The company is best known for its products that address various health issues and concerns in the female gender, such as menopausal symptoms and age-related problems.
Amberen Menopause Relief – What are these Supplements?
The Amberen Menopause Relief is a brand of nutritional supplements designed for the use of women suffering from the different effects and symptoms brought about by menopause. According to the manufacturing company Lunada Biomedical, this product has the power to combat and eliminate 7 of the most common issues associated with the menopausal stage.
The manufacturer claims that the following signs of menopausal can be addressed by its supplements:
- Hot Flashes – Feelings of warmth spread throughout your face and upper body, flushed appearance that comes with skin redness and blotchiness, rapid heartbeat rate, severe perspiration
- Night Sweats – Sweating during sleep, sweating even if the temperature is not high
- Sleep Troubles – Difficulties in falling asleep, problems with staying asleep, irritability and daytime sleepiness, staying awake means consuming a large amount of caffeine
- Pains in the Joints and Muscles – Hands, wrists, knees, and feet feel painful and stiff, muscles are sore for no apparent reason
- Irritability – Getting easily frustrated, annoyed, and angry
- Low Levels of Libido – Significantly reduced desire to engage in sexual or intimate activities
- Weight Gain – Feelings of being bloated, increase in weight even if there are no changes in eating habits
Other Claims Made and Features Detailed by the Manufacturer
In addition to combatting the seven signs of menopause discussed above, Lunada Biomedical has also made several other claims.
- The product is one of the most effective supplements for women undergoing menopause because it relieves them of the symptoms by addressing the main cause of the problem – aging hormonal functions
- The Amberen Menopause Relief is the only brand of health supplement available in the market that utilizes the female hormone to alleviate menopausal symptoms
- Gives users the added benefit of acquiring complimentary services from the licensed nurses that the company has in employ
- There are no pharmaceutical ingredients, synthetic components, or common herbs that can be found in the product
What Do these Supplements Contain?
Knowing exactly what goes into a supplement is one of the most effective ways to gauge its effectiveness and efficiency. This is why it is important for you to look for Amberen Menopause Relief reviews that also detail the product’s ingredients.
Since we would like to make your life easier, we have created a list of all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of these Amberen supplements.
As for the 400 mg of proprietary compound incorporated into these dietary supplements, here are the components they are made up of:
- Ammonium Succinate
- Calcium Disuccinate
- Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate
- Monosodium L-Glutamate
- Tocopherol Acetate
- Zinc Diifumarate Hydrate
The inactive ingredients that these nutritional supplements for women contain include the following:
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide
Recommended Dosage and Proper Use of the Formula
In order for you to get the best results when using the Amberen Menopause Relief supplements, you would need to follow the directions and take the recommended dosage. Taking 3 capsules, with at least 8 to 16 oz. of water half an hour before your biggest meal, is the right way to consume the supplements. The manufacturer recommends that they be taken prior to eating lunch and dinner.
The Good and the Bad about the AM/PM Menopause Formula
While you should always take the time to read trustworthy Amberen Menopause Relief reviews, you may not have the time do so. Since we know that most consumers nowadays do not have a lot of free time on their hands, we make it easier for them to learn about the benefits and the potential drawbacks of the products we review.
Below you will find a list of the benefits as well as the potential disadvantages of using this product from Lunada Biomedical.
- Reduces the severity and frequency of hot flashes
- Night sweats are reduced
- Provides users with more control over their moods, behaviors, and other hormonal-related issues
- Many consumers have reported a significant improvement in their sleep – they were able to fall asleep faster and more naturally
- Helps users in staying asleep
- Can also help lessen anxiety
- Some consumers have also experienced much-needed weight loss after taking the product religiously
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
Product is considered by many as very expensive
Just like any other health supplement, the Amberen Menopause Relief is not guaranteed to work for everyone